Blossom's Animal Crossing Diary

I own Animal Crossing, and I'm going to write a diary about my day to day life in the village. The little notebook I had wasn't big enough, so I bought myself a PC with a few spare bells and decided to write an online blog, kinda to help me remember stuff.

Friday, January 07, 2005

Yodel's Riches

For a start, I decided to take down my christmas decorations. I sold them all off to Nook for a modest 3,000 bells and then bought out a few things from his store.. including a Cabana dresser to go on *Bonzi* island and a kiddie wallpaper to match my kiddie flooring (That playroom wallpaper just didn't look right). Tom was selling a Billiards table too, looks more like an American Pool table, but I'm not complaining! I made space for it and positioned it in my room. I rearranged my plants into the bottom right hand corner, I might shift the ranch chair into the middle of all the plants, that'd be a pretty cool spot to sit in.

My room looks much more spacious without the festive decorations.
My room looks much more spacious without the festive decorations.

Later in the day I headed over to *Bonzi* island to put some stuff in my little shack there (little, hehe). I tried catching fish but had terrible look, 1 barred knifejaw, 1 red snapper and a million sea bass. I hate sea bass. Instead I took it to myself to catch some insects, which was far more fun. I landed a bright blue buttefly, which when I took back to Nook's store got me 2,000 bells. I so have to catch some more of those, its way easier then fishing.

I left Yodel to his own devices, turns out he went round shaking all the fruit off the trees and after he ate the food he dropped loads of money on the island. I was really suprised tho, I've known him to do this before, but only small bags of cash. Today he was dropping bags of 30,000 and 10,000.... I rushed back to the island and snatched up the bags - I'd got enough to pay off my loan Yippee!

I paid off my biggest loan to date!
I paid off my biggest loan to date!

To the post office I went, then to Nook... he told me I could have a new floor, wow! Can't wait to find out what its like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home