Blossom's Animal Crossing Diary

I own Animal Crossing, and I'm going to write a diary about my day to day life in the village. The little notebook I had wasn't big enough, so I bought myself a PC with a few spare bells and decided to write an online blog, kinda to help me remember stuff.

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Icey

Rio said something crazy today - What if the river and the lakes froze over?! It might be really fun crossing the river anywhere you want, but where would all the fish live?

As another villager pointed out an icey marshmellow popped up on one of the southern acres... I had to investigate. Inside I found astrid cooking up some stew, I played her at 'guess the card' and using my super psychic powers convinced her to pick the Triangle card twice in a row, meaning she paid full whack (3,000 bells) for my cabana dresser

The Icey Marshmellow
The Icey Marshmellow

I tried again later and managed to pick one card correctly, which meant she bought a kitchen tile off me for 1,100 bells. Ace! Fishing was terrible today... 2 red snappers and about 30 sea bass. I just gave up! I had supremely better luck with digging tho, I found a shiney spot on the ground and uncovered 30,000 bells from the ground. Wow, my face was beaming. I'd earnt plenty today, so I paid 50,000 bells off my debt taking me down to 220,000 bells owed.. and then went and spent 13,000 bells on 150 turnips from Joan. This is the first time I've bought from her they were only 85 bells each... and I reckon Tom must give a decent price on them before next weekend.

Only other news - I cleared out a bunch of furniture from my room and moved rare stuff into the basement. I've got quite a bulging collection of gyroids in my basement now, I might start trading them to get a rather more musical set.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home