Blossom's Animal Crossing Diary

I own Animal Crossing, and I'm going to write a diary about my day to day life in the village. The little notebook I had wasn't big enough, so I bought myself a PC with a few spare bells and decided to write an online blog, kinda to help me remember stuff.

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Turnips are GOLD

Wow! Tom was buying turnips at 650, yes, no less then six-hundred-and-fifty bells a piece. Thats over 7 time's my buying price. I sold the 100 remaining ones straight away. How ace is it to get that much money? I tell ya I was ecstatic. I bought out all of the fancy furniture in the store, treated myself to a red tie-dye dress and picked up a lace umbrella (which I thought looked very dainty).

Samson in his Igloo
Samson in his Igloo

Camofrog gave me a Master Sword he no longer needed, not the most glorious of items.. I mean I sold another one that I had before, but when I went to visit Samson in his igloo we played a game and he bought it off me for over 1,000 bells.

Finally, a bed - well, a hammock
Finally, a bed - well, a hammock

And Curly, bless him... he gave me a hammock! You don't know how wonderful it is to finally have something decent to sleep on. I headed home, and put it inplace of some of my festive trees, sank into it... and dozed off. ::snore::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home