Blossom's Animal Crossing Diary

I own Animal Crossing, and I'm going to write a diary about my day to day life in the village. The little notebook I had wasn't big enough, so I bought myself a PC with a few spare bells and decided to write an online blog, kinda to help me remember stuff.

Monday, December 27, 2004

Perfect?

All that tree planting I did yesterday has finally convinced the wishing well that Markavia is perfect. Great! So now if I can keep the weeds down maybe things will get better in town.

I bought an exotic chest from Nook's newly opened Nookaway store, and took it over to *Bonzi* island so I could sell it to Yodel. I had to barter for a while until he gave me a decent price (i.e. more then I bought it for) but he seemed pretty pleased with it.

Nook only charged me 49,800 bells for my basement expansion, phew! I've actually got over 60,000 on me right now... which means I can pay Nook off and get another expansion for tommorrow. I've got a load of bugs to sell from *Bonzi* island, I'll go do that now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home