Blossom's Animal Crossing Diary

I own Animal Crossing, and I'm going to write a diary about my day to day life in the village. The little notebook I had wasn't big enough, so I bought myself a PC with a few spare bells and decided to write an online blog, kinda to help me remember stuff.

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Greenery

Oops, I forgot to write anything yesterday. I was too tired after running around town al day collecting furniture and things.

Today was a bit more successful, the new grass green carpet I laid out yesterday seemed to boost my HRA (Happy Room Academy) rating slightly, but to be honest my room is totally uncoodinated at the moment.

The Green Room
The Green Room

I ordered in some stuff from Nook yesterday too which arrived, a Kiddie Carpet, Kiddie Table and a Backyard Fence wallpaper. The wallpaper is supposed to match my grass green carpet, and I'm hopeful that I'll find a Kiddie style wallpaper so that I can press onwards with styling my room.

Yuka sent me a funny reply today attached with a Pear Wardrobe (which I really don't need). Funny because she thanked me for my witty letter. I seem to recall that I'd sent her some clothes with the letter saying:
Dearest *Yuka*,
I found this and thought of you.
I think you'd look really stupid wearing it.
Hope you feel like an idiot.
- Blossom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home