Blossom's Animal Crossing Diary

I own Animal Crossing, and I'm going to write a diary about my day to day life in the village. The little notebook I had wasn't big enough, so I bought myself a PC with a few spare bells and decided to write an online blog, kinda to help me remember stuff.

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Living Space

Well, I've got loads of living room space now, and a big basement. Finally I can arrange furniture as I see fit. Still need to keep collecting different types of stuff so I can decide how I want to decorate my room.

I pulled out a few weeds today and asked the wishing well how things were, still perfect. Brilliant. Had no luck fishing by the sea today, only sea bass. I made much more money from the rivers, lots of bitterlings, and I even caught a goldfish.

The new bill for my expanded house is 398,000 bells. Yipes. By the end of the afternoon I'd earnt 50,000 bells so I paid off 48,000 leaving half rounded 350,000 bells to pay back. If I can earn 50,000 a day (yeah right :-\) I can pay Nook off in 7 days. Tough call, I'll need better fishing results for that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home