Blossom's Animal Crossing Diary

I own Animal Crossing, and I'm going to write a diary about my day to day life in the village. The little notebook I had wasn't big enough, so I bought myself a PC with a few spare bells and decided to write an online blog, kinda to help me remember stuff.

Friday, December 31, 2004

End of Year Raffle

I had an amazing fishing spree today, running up and down the beach by the Able sisters I picked out six red snappers (worth 3,000 bells each) from the sea. Plenty of cash to see me out for the year... but only if Tom's store was open.

I won two prizes in Tom's Monthly Raffle
I won two prizes in Tom's Monthly Raffle

Not today, today was raffle day! I couldn't sell a thing. Luckily, the 25 raffle tickets I'd collect across the past two weeks saw me win 1st and 3rd prize... a robot radio and a shogun suit of armour. Gulliver was down washed up by the beach again, I picked him up off the sand and he thanked me by giving me a shojo piece.

I mailed off Happy New Year letters to Mitzi and Curly, with cherries attached which I'd grown from seed in Markavia. I didn't have any cash at all to deposit. It feels like it'll take me a long time to pay off this debt to Nook. I've got new years eve to celebrate this evening, I wonder what that'll be like!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home