Blossom's Animal Crossing Diary

I own Animal Crossing, and I'm going to write a diary about my day to day life in the village. The little notebook I had wasn't big enough, so I bought myself a PC with a few spare bells and decided to write an online blog, kinda to help me remember stuff.

Saturday, January 01, 2005

New Year!

What a fun party! I went down to the lake for New Years Eve to meet all the souls from the village and chatted and danced. Tortimer gave me a noisemaker present, I couldn't figure out how to use it so afterwards I just left it on the table in my house.

New Year Countdown
New Year Countdown

There was a big "Count Down" sign by the lake which counted down to 00:00 and then flipped over to say "NEW YEAR" in bright flashing letters. Just as it hit the New Year, fireworks launched all over the sky and you could watch them in the water.

New Year's Day Fireworks
New Year's Day Fireworks

The next morning I woke up around 8:00 and headed to the wishing well to make my new year's wish. Everyone in the village had been reminding me since Jingle left town. I eagerly rushed to the front of the queue and made my wish, but soon got shoved out the way by Yuka. How desperate! She really has some issues to sort out.

Katrina was giving fortunes to the villagers
Katrina was giving fortunes to the villagers

This lady Katrina was by the wishing well as well, giving out fortunes for the new year. She pushed me an envelope which I pocketed. I didn't get round to reading it actually ::worried::. I hope its good. Actually, she said it was just a bit of fun so I won't take it too seriously.

Curly and Mitzi both sent replies to the letters I sent out the other day, I posted them below because they're kinda interesting. I'm not sure what Curly was on about when he said "I it!", I'm a bit worried he might be losing it.

Curly's Letter
Curly's Letter

Mitzi's Letter
Mitzi's Letter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home