Blossom's Animal Crossing Diary

I own Animal Crossing, and I'm going to write a diary about my day to day life in the village. The little notebook I had wasn't big enough, so I bought myself a PC with a few spare bells and decided to write an online blog, kinda to help me remember stuff.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

A Bridge...

The Mayor Tortimer was wondering around town today, just by Curly's house near to Nook's store. He had a brilliant idea, a new bridge across the river! Bingo, Tortimer had picked exactly the right spot for one. I can't imagine where else he was going to put one, but its been a real pain of late trying to cross the river to get to Nook's store. Hopefully the new bridge will make an excellent addition to the town... I just wonder when they'll have it built.

The Mayor suggests a place for a new bridge
The Mayor suggests a place for a new bridge

As for other news, Katrina had placed herself in town. Copper didn't seem to happy about it when I asked what was going on in town, but I still headed over to Acre E-5 to see what the fuss was about. I paid my 50 bells and Katrina gave me an odd little prediction...

Back in school,
a back-talking
off-duty cop
will be nibbling carrots

To be honest that sounds like utter nonsense to me, although it did seem to remind me of a film I saw once about a Kindergarden Cop...

Katrina arrived in town again with her tent
Katrina arrived in town again with her tent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home