Blossom's Animal Crossing Diary

I own Animal Crossing, and I'm going to write a diary about my day to day life in the village. The little notebook I had wasn't big enough, so I bought myself a PC with a few spare bells and decided to write an online blog, kinda to help me remember stuff.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Bonzi Flag

The big events of today were the building of a new bridge, just by Curly's house which makes getting to Tom's store so much quicker. I wouldn't be suprised if he had a part in paying for the new construction.

The new bridge near Curly's house
The new bridge near Curly's house

I'd also designed a new flag for *Bonzi* island, which I put up today, I got lots of fishing done and bought back over 50,000 bells worth of salty sea fish. Thats gone a long way to pay off my loan, only 60,000 remaining now.

My new flag for *Bonzi* island
My new flag for *Bonzi* island

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home