Blossom's Animal Crossing Diary

I own Animal Crossing, and I'm going to write a diary about my day to day life in the village. The little notebook I had wasn't big enough, so I bought myself a PC with a few spare bells and decided to write an online blog, kinda to help me remember stuff.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Yesterday...

Yesterday, was a quiet day. I've decided to take a break from paying my loan off. I don't really need a bigger house. I played more games with Mitzi this time in her igloo, which was rather fun.

Today on the other hand, I felt a bit ill... I got myself out of bed for a short while to pick up a Kiddie Bookshelf which had arrived that morning from Gabriele in Midgar. I don't really know her, I found her on www.animalcrossingcommunity.com when looking for someone to trade a Kiddie Dresser with. That reminds me, I need to buy a new Kiddie Dresser...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home