Blossom's Animal Crossing Diary

I own Animal Crossing, and I'm going to write a diary about my day to day life in the village. The little notebook I had wasn't big enough, so I bought myself a PC with a few spare bells and decided to write an online blog, kinda to help me remember stuff.

Monday, January 10, 2005

Kiddie Bed

While using my computer the other day, I found a really great site called Animal Crossing Community, a pretty complete site all about the people in towns and villages all around the country. They had an online trading service there, and I managed to trade my Stone Couple for a Kiddie Bed with a guy called Ricky in Canyon. Many thanks Ricky, I've finally got a proper bed to sleep in =)

I managed to trap the evil Yuka today in a hole, hah hah hah. It was most amusing.

Yuka stuck in a hole, hehe
Yuka stuck in a hole, hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home