Blossom's Animal Crossing Diary

I own Animal Crossing, and I'm going to write a diary about my day to day life in the village. The little notebook I had wasn't big enough, so I bought myself a PC with a few spare bells and decided to write an online blog, kinda to help me remember stuff.

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Second Floor Garden

Tom finished work on my new house expansion right away, I dashed upstairs to find a bare room ready to be filled with furniture. I decided to bring all my plants and the hamock upstairs, and spread out the grassy flooring and backyard fence wallpaper.

My Second Floor Garden
My Second Floor Garden

The bill tho, the bill ::sob::... cruel Tom Nook, he charged me 798,000 bells ::sob::. How will I ever pay that amount of money? I must have paid him close to a million bells already.

I suppose the other good news from today was a package from a friend in another village called Le Fun, I'd sent a Backyard Fence to my friend Chris there, and in exchange he mosted me a much sort after Kiddie Chair. I was so delighted when it arrived, hopefully I'll be able to trade more in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home