Blossom's Animal Crossing Diary

I own Animal Crossing, and I'm going to write a diary about my day to day life in the village. The little notebook I had wasn't big enough, so I bought myself a PC with a few spare bells and decided to write an online blog, kinda to help me remember stuff.

Monday, January 10, 2005

Golden Axe

Its been two weeks, 14 days since the wishing well told me everything was perfect in Markavia, day after day I've planted various new fruit trees and watched the place grow...

... and today, Farley presented me with the Golden Axe. Wooh! This axe will never break so it is said. I've not actually cut anything down with it yet, but I'm sure I'll want to prune some of the Pear trees at some point in the near future - now that theres a healthy stock of Peaches and Cherries in the town.

Farley magically appeared from the wishing well
Farley magically appeared from the wishing well

Me holding the Golden Axe
Me holding the Golden Axe

I spoke to Rio during the day, she said she'd received a strange message off someone she might have once known. It read:

A letter that Rio showed me
A letter that Rio showed me

That's pretty inconspicuous, people are always showing weird letters that they've received... but then on my way round town I found a new residence in our village; Ellie, an elephant. How strange. I hope she doesn't eat all our fish!

The rest of my day was spent playing games with Vesta in her igloo. We played "I've got 5 types of furniture" for ages, and occasionally had the odd game of "I'll buy that off you for the price on one of 4 cards". It was really fun getting lots of new items, and exchanging money back and forth, but I think she managed to win more out of me then I got from her. Not to worry - I've got lots of shiny new things in my catalog like a Bear Pole, Round Cactus, Tall Cactus, Pot Belly Stove, Refrigerator, Red Vase, Croton (House Plant) and probably some others. I missed out on a Kiddie Couch, I begged her for it but she refused saying we had to play by the rules. Awh - I'd have paid ANYTHING for a Kiddie Couch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home