Blossom's Animal Crossing Diary

I own Animal Crossing, and I'm going to write a diary about my day to day life in the village. The little notebook I had wasn't big enough, so I bought myself a PC with a few spare bells and decided to write an online blog, kinda to help me remember stuff.

Friday, December 24, 2004

Christmas Eve Continued

Wow, Jingle's presents rock. He gave me lots of them, sadly I had no space to put them in my home :( but I did sell them to Nook who was more then happy to buy them from me. I got so much cash infact that I've easily paid off my debt to Nook, with loads of cash to spare! I'm so happy.

And guess what else, I caught a stringfish! I saw this massive fish skulking near the surface of the pond, and patiently plucked it out of the water. I got it valued at Nook's for 15,000 bells, which is very tastey, but instead I decided to cook it up and eat it for dinner. Hehe, only joking... I donated it to the museum, my first submission! The owl there was very please to see it. Just as proof, theres a photo of me and the big fish earlier today!

I caught a stringfish =)
I caught a stringfish =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home