Blossom's Animal Crossing Diary

I own Animal Crossing, and I'm going to write a diary about my day to day life in the village. The little notebook I had wasn't big enough, so I bought myself a PC with a few spare bells and decided to write an online blog, kinda to help me remember stuff.

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Christmas Day

My parents got me the Starwars Trilogy DVD boxed set for xmas! Wow. Its so fun, I'm gonna go round to Mitzi's and watch it there since theres no room, and no TV in my house.

I had to go see Nook this morn, I was going to try and avoid him but he forced me to upgrade my house, I opted to get a new basement which should help space out my living room a bit. I've got far too many clothes hehe. I'm well on my way to collecting the Number Ball series of tops. I've got Numbers 2, 3, 4, 5 and 8 so far.

Last week's tree planting has come to fruition, lots more Pear trees are up and around in the village now. I've still got some tweaking to do with my tree planting. I reckon the beach squares need padding out a bit more, and I did some weeding around the place.

My pear orchard behind the town dump
My pear orchard behind the town dump

I think my golden tree is almost ready. This is my third attempt at planting a shovel into the ground. Shovels seem to have an extrordinary ability at growing. Its next to Claude's house (who moved in a few days ago) so it should be good.

What will my golden tree bloom?
What will my golden tree bloom?

I don't know if I mentioned before but a fancy bird girl called Rio moved in, and a horned rascal named Gruff is also now in town. Looks like Markavia is getting busy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home