Blossom's Animal Crossing Diary

I own Animal Crossing, and I'm going to write a diary about my day to day life in the village. The little notebook I had wasn't big enough, so I bought myself a PC with a few spare bells and decided to write an online blog, kinda to help me remember stuff.

Sunday, December 26, 2004

The Golden Shovel

The golden tree, sprouted from a planted shovel has finally reached its full size. I gave it a shake this morning and out popped The Golden Shovel. Wow, after using it for a few minutes I started to dig up random bags of 100 bells from the ground, how lucky!

The golden shovel
The golden shovel

Nook's store was closed today, hes having another refit. It seems like only yesterday (well actually last friday) that Nook's cranny was expanded to Nook 'N Go, now we'll have something of a super store in town. I guess we'll need it since there a lot of residences here in town. I met a new character, a mouse - don't quite remember his name, theres so many now!

Tom had finished my basement too, loads of empty room. I quicky moved a bunch of stuff out of my living room down there so that I can now at least walk around. I dread to think how much the expansion will cost me though!

My new empty basement: LOADSA ROOM.
My new empty basement: LOADSA ROOM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home