Blossom's Animal Crossing Diary

I own Animal Crossing, and I'm going to write a diary about my day to day life in the village. The little notebook I had wasn't big enough, so I bought myself a PC with a few spare bells and decided to write an online blog, kinda to help me remember stuff.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Organised

That Yuka again! Apparently she forcibly took Tangy's personal organiser from Vesta and was holding on to it. Her guilty concience finally showed through and I nabbed it off her, but boy was I annoyed. Tangy gave me an eightball shirt, but I really wanted some more furniture!

I visited *Bonzi* Island again today. Yodel was there, the actual reason I went was because Anchovy sold me an exotic end table. I bought it for 2,400 bells and sold it on to Yodel for 2,800. Ok, so he actually asked for 600 the fisrt time round, but I said no. I'm not in the business of oceanic shipping to make a loss. There were loads of bugs flying around on *Bonzi* island, I picked up loads with my net, and took them back for sale at Nook's, there were worth about 300 bells each on average. Definitely a great spot to go for any budding bug hunters.

Dress Pattern: Square Burn
Dress Pattern: Square Burn

Back on main land, Mable chatted to me about Nook and his hard bargaining. Apparently they don't get paid so much for the stuff sold in his store. I've decided to start buying more materials from them just to show my support - and I made a new pattern called Square Burn. Its got a nice fade to it and I used 2x2 squares across from the centre, I think it looks really good on my hat.

My second axe arrived today so I went about my business hacking down trees again. I spoke to the wishing well and it said Acres D3, A1, B1 and A5 all were lacking greenery, so I collected together lots of pears and planted them out across the landscape. I still need to post off some fossils, I'll do that pretty soon.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home