Blossom's Animal Crossing Diary

I own Animal Crossing, and I'm going to write a diary about my day to day life in the village. The little notebook I had wasn't big enough, so I bought myself a PC with a few spare bells and decided to write an online blog, kinda to help me remember stuff.

Friday, December 24, 2004

Christmas Eve

Jingle will be here in town later! I've never met him before, I just hope I stay awake long enough to get a present off him. Apparently he digs people who where different clothes or something, or maybe he doesn't recognise them as the same person hehe.

Saharah was in town too, and after much batering she eventually agreed to sell me "Saharah's Dessert" which is a fine looking sandy carpet, feels rough on the feet as you enter.

My house is overflowing with stuff, I really need some sort of expansion. I paid off another 10,000 today... but as you might have noticed, I was a bit busy yesterday and didn't pay anything.

My rather crammed house!
My rather crammed house!

Gulliver was washed up on the beach again today, after much banter he gave me a Mouth of Truth for saving his life. Its a bit ugly to be honest, I'll post a picture later.

Sable told me a heart warming story about her family and how much she loves her sister. It was all a bit emotional to be honest, Sable is much older then Mable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home