Blossom's Animal Crossing Diary

I own Animal Crossing, and I'm going to write a diary about my day to day life in the village. The little notebook I had wasn't big enough, so I bought myself a PC with a few spare bells and decided to write an online blog, kinda to help me remember stuff.

Monday, December 20, 2004

Axe Girl

Another eventful afternoon! I slept in really nicely this morning, it must be my lush kiddie's carpet since I still don't have a bed.

Tom was selling an axe today, so I snapped it up and rushed around town hacking down trees that got in my way. Sadly, it eventually broke and I had to order a new one from Tom's store. I sent another load of fossils off to Faraway museum. Yuka had stolen Mitzi's hankerchief. I thought she'd also nicked Curly's watch, but actually she'd lent it onwards to Tangey. Shes being the real centre of trouble later. For my troubles I got a merge sign and a melon table.

On my visit to the Able sisters today (oops I've been saying 'Mable' all this time, its actually Mable and Sable Able), Sable actually said hi! She even knew my name, shes always been quiet but it was quite cool that she recognised me.

My super festive house.
My super festive house.

At the end of my run around, and after selling a few things I decided to rearrange my wall a bit. I thought the melon table would look great on the right wall, opposite my kiddies table and sold off the office table and papa bear (I'm not a fan of giant cuddly toys to be honest). I'd found two more musical gyroids in the ground, so added them to my collection. They're not such a tuneful group to be honest. I bought another large festive-tree too, one for each corner of my room. The peeps in the village were talking about making sure you had festive items - so I thought it'd be nice to spruce the place up before xmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home