Blossom's Animal Crossing Diary

I own Animal Crossing, and I'm going to write a diary about my day to day life in the village. The little notebook I had wasn't big enough, so I bought myself a PC with a few spare bells and decided to write an online blog, kinda to help me remember stuff.

Monday, January 17, 2005

Jackpot!

Yesterday, I tracked down Joan (the turnip seller) right before she left town, I just managed to nab a last buy batch of 150 Turnips with 14,500 bells I'd collected earlier in the day, she was selling them for something like 96 bells.

Anyhow, fast forward today.. walked into Nook's store to find out he was buying them at 780 bells! Wowowow. I made like over 110,000 bells instantly. My facing was beaming yet again. Of course, I did the sensible thing: bought out everything in his store, then went and deposited the rest of the cash in the post office... my debt is still huge, I think 610,000 bells still to pay. Its pretty scary.

Yesterday as well, I met up with Tortimer at the wishing well, he said he was sneaking off to have a well earned holiday, and wanted me to deal with the lighthouse everyday for the next week. So, of course I gingerly accepted his offer and today pulled the big switch to start the system up. That was pretty fun to be honest!

The Inner Workings of the Lighthouse
The Inner Workings of the Lighthouse

The other thing I'd like to say is I completed my Nine Ball set of clothing =) Tom was selling a number 7 shirt, the day before I got a 9 ball shirt from Rio in the mail... and just sitting there in the dump, a 1 Ball shirt. Ace! So I've got the complete set now, and even tho I might not get any browny points, at least I get to be super stylish 9 days of the week, hehe.

Complete Collection of Nine Ball shirts
Complete Collection of Nine Ball shirts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home