Blossom's Animal Crossing Diary

I own Animal Crossing, and I'm going to write a diary about my day to day life in the village. The little notebook I had wasn't big enough, so I bought myself a PC with a few spare bells and decided to write an online blog, kinda to help me remember stuff.

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Activity Day

Ooh, I've been so tired the last few days. I managed to get up and about to delivery fossils, do a bit of fishing... and even post off some furniture as part of trades, but I couldn't find time to write in my diary.

Well, today... here I am writing in my diary. I got plenty done! I traded a Tulip Chair for a Kiddie Couch with Emily in Harvest, I sent a Cabin Wardrobe to Stefan in Londen and sent off a Kiddie Bookcase to Robby in a place called LiteCity. Its all happening!

The wandering wallpaper artist Wendell
The wandering wallpaper artist Wendell

On my wanderings around town today, I found Wendell whos was growling about his stomach. He had a sack full of wall paper on his back, but I really didn't need anything from him. I felt sorry and fished him out a Sea Bass for him to eat, he seemed rather pleased.

There's a bit of a cherry orchard happening near Rio's house, its certainly much more colourful round there anyhow, maybe I'll start harvesting the fruit some day when I have more time.

Cherry Orchard outside Rio's house
Cherry Orchard outside Rio's house

My rooms are starting to take shape now, theres a a whole collection of house plants and cactii on my top floor, along with an assortment of gyroids and arranged flowers. I like all the plants and things, though it takes a while to water them all. Theres a nice ambience from the different gyroids playing away their own quirky tunes.

My plant filled upstairs
My plant filled upstairs

Downstairs, the Kiddie Theme is really starting to take shape, I need somewhere to put my Bonsai trees though, they don't really fit with the Kiddie Table, I think I might buy a couple more kiddie tables and some more chairs, just to push the theme a bit more. I had a play on my pool table for a bit, its rather fun. Best buy from Nook so far.

How my house looks like at the moment (Downstairs)
How my house looks like at the moment (Downstairs)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home