Blossom's Animal Crossing Diary

I own Animal Crossing, and I'm going to write a diary about my day to day life in the village. The little notebook I had wasn't big enough, so I bought myself a PC with a few spare bells and decided to write an online blog, kinda to help me remember stuff.

Friday, January 21, 2005

In the shadow of Debt

500,000 Bells to go. It just never ends! You feel like your raking in the bells, you head down to the post office to deposit, and ~bing~, its gone. Oh well, I don't care too much - it just makes some extra running around each day collecting fruit and catching fish.

Anyhow, in the village Ellie left, awh. She was only here for like a week, weird. For someone to move around that soon must be pretty crazy. Some other sheep moved in like right away though. Can't remember the name, but they kept going on about lampchops, I dunno, death wish maybe?

Ellie left the town, hah
Ellie left the town, hah

My mom sent me a "don't bury yourself under the stresses of the world" letter the other day, it reminded me about exactly Why I had left home. I wish she'd just leave me be, maybe send me some positive words! Maybe a nice cash sum, hehe.

A 'Caring' Letter from my Mom.
A 'Caring' Letter from my Mom.

Yesterday I was busily out fishing, I filled my pockets with Red Snappers, it was such a joy to sell them all to Nook. It took a lot of patience mind, I probably caught four times as many Sea Bass, but I'd have to catch like 30 Sea Bass for the value of one Red Snapper, so its no big issue chucking them straight back in.

All the Red Snappers I caught yesterday
All the Red Snappers I caught yesterday

Hmmmmm, do you know what I forgot to do? Light the bloody lighthouse. Oh well, I'll go back and handle it soon, but I got this horrible feeling I've missed it one other time this week, doh. I wonder what Tortimer will say, I didn't see any ship wrecks this week...

1 Comments:

  • At 2:06 AM, Blogger Foshie said…

    Don't you just hate those Sea Bass ? You see a huge shadow in the water and get all excited, but when you pull out a Sea Bass it all goes a bit flat - I really can't see why they get so excited over catching one, bless 'em !

    We've got a real bully in our village called Kabuki - he was being especially nasty the other night so I kept on hitting him with my butterfly net - I thought he was going to explode. He didn't speak to me for at least an hour, but the next day he was nice as pie, perhaps I've taught him a lesson.

    I look forward to readings Blossoms exploits, it cheers up my boring mornings at work, Mark

     

Post a Comment

<< Home