Blossom's Animal Crossing Diary

I own Animal Crossing, and I'm going to write a diary about my day to day life in the village. The little notebook I had wasn't big enough, so I bought myself a PC with a few spare bells and decided to write an online blog, kinda to help me remember stuff.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

A Blur

The last few days has been a right blur! I've been out about in town everyday, but getting round to writing the diary has been so hard. Lets think what happened...

... Tortimer came and told me off for not slacking on lighthouse duty, no ship wrecks tho, I was pretty sure of that. I've been mostly trading to be honest, working towards a completed Kiddie Set. SooBoo from Detroit helped me finish off my collection with a Kiddie Bureau, but I also traded with John from Dunetown for a Kiddie Wardrobe. My downstairs looks pretty spiffy right now, I'm really pleased with it.

My completed Kiddie Theme collection
My completed Kiddie Theme collection

I also got asked to do some trades too, that was pretty cool! Red Cat from Element5 saw that I had access to Coconuts (from *Bonzi* island) and offered to trade for an Orange. I planted it right away just near Gruff's house. Roetje from Crossvil on the other hand noticed I had a NES Console, and offered to trade one of his games for it. Considering I didn't have any software at all to play on my NES, I bought one from Nook at the store and sent it straight off to him, in return I got Baloon Fight, which is this pretty awesome game which involves baloons and these crazy monsters... I'll try and get some screenshots of that soonish.

Mom sent me another silly letter. She heard a rumour about me and Little Timmy's Ant Farm. THAT was years ago! I mean, seriously, when you're a kid you play around and do some pretty mean things, but that don't make you a bad person when you grow up. Timmy was a squirt then, and probably still is now. I mean, mom still calls him 'little' Timmy. I don't know.

The latest letter from home
The latest letter from home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home