Blossom's Animal Crossing Diary

I own Animal Crossing, and I'm going to write a diary about my day to day life in the village. The little notebook I had wasn't big enough, so I bought myself a PC with a few spare bells and decided to write an online blog, kinda to help me remember stuff.

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Fishing for Cash

Whehay, Tom's store finally had a fishing rod in stock! I snapped it up straight away along with a small festive tree (to go with my big one) and some more paper. There was another delivery of fossils today from the Museum, I'd picked up an anomite which was only worth 1,100 bells, but the others (A skull and a wing) were worth loads. I sent another four fossils off, I hope they're keeping a back-log of the fossils I'm sending to them since they only seem to send a maximum of three a day back.

Oh yeah, and Tom told me about the wonderful new expansion to my house. Sure I've got plenty more room now- but he charged me 148,000 bells! I can buy all the houses in street for that much.

Not to worry, I'm ace at fishing. After catching and throwing away about 40 sea bass, I had collected a healthy number of red barbs... which fetched me loads of cash. There was a papa bear and an office desk at the dump which I picked up. Anchovy gave me a slot machine in exchange for a fish (ace!) and I managed to pick up a regal dresser from somewhere... Curly even generously gave me an odd clock, its odd, so I put it in the centre of my room.

By the end of the day I had well over 50,000 bells, so I paid of 48,000 bells of my 'debt' leaving a cool rounded 100,000 left. Damn that Nook. At least my house looks a bit more spiffy and airy, but theres a horrible lack of furniture, I need a bed, or at least a chair. Just something pleease!


My festive home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home