Blossom's Animal Crossing Diary

I own Animal Crossing, and I'm going to write a diary about my day to day life in the village. The little notebook I had wasn't big enough, so I bought myself a PC with a few spare bells and decided to write an online blog, kinda to help me remember stuff.

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Debt Free!

Today I got some really cool mail back from the Faraway Museum. They sent back three of the fossils that I posted to them, I got the skull of a Tricera something, the Neck of a Pleisosaur (sp?) and the head of something else (such a small head for such a large creature). Anyway, I went straight to Nook's Cranny to get them valued and WOW they were all worth around 5,000 bells each. Top!

Gracie was in town, I polished her car and she gave me a lousey Barber shop outfit. I almost ran away and cried, but actually I headed over to the Mable sisters and designed myself a new set of clothes. A new animal - Astrid moved into town, she said Mitzi had taken her camera and not given it back, that didn't sound like Mitzi to me, so I offered to go find it for Astrid. When I got to Mitzi she said Yuka had stolen it. Now it all made sense, I stormed off to Yuka and whacked her a few times with my bug net, and forced her to give the camera back. When I got back to Astrid, she only gave me weird overly purple 'Laced Dress', it looked really dubious... so I changed back into the black and pink striped dress I designed myself earlier... and sold the dress to Nook (along with that crappy barber thing Gracie gave me).

After paying off my house loan, and being totally debt free - I still had loads of bells left. So I went to Nook's store, bought some more letters (to send off some fossils I found), a second shovel and because I missed out on the mini festive-tree yesterday, I bought myself a huge 2x2 festive-tree for today. It is huge! I crammed it into the corner of my room next to the kiddies table, and rearranged a few things.

I picked up a nice green plant from somewhere too, I'm not sure where tho! All this rushing around in the snow has made me forget. My camera wasn't working today, so I've got no piccies to show. Actually, my lead that I plug into the computer broke, so I can't get any pictures off... I'll make sure its fixed soon tho; I've just soo gotta get a piccy of my huge christmas tree!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home