Blossom's Animal Crossing Diary

I own Animal Crossing, and I'm going to write a diary about my day to day life in the village. The little notebook I had wasn't big enough, so I bought myself a PC with a few spare bells and decided to write an online blog, kinda to help me remember stuff.

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Sleeping

Its 2am, I couldn't sleep. Instead I went for a run around the village, through the cold moonlit snow. Everyone was outside, most of them were sleeping granted, but a slight nudge and they were wide awake. Surely thats not good, I mean, sleeping out in the snow. I think they'll all go to bed anyway. They all warned me abou the snow and mentioned I might be getting a cold, sniffly nose and all. I think I best wrap up warm and stay in bed till tommorrow. I found out the Mable sisters open from 7:00am to 2:00am, (Only 5 hours sleep?!) and Nook's cranny is a stable 9:00am til 10:00pm.

Night time for me tho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home