Blossom's Animal Crossing Diary

I own Animal Crossing, and I'm going to write a diary about my day to day life in the village. The little notebook I had wasn't big enough, so I bought myself a PC with a few spare bells and decided to write an online blog, kinda to help me remember stuff.

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Blossom moves to Markavia

Hey peeps, this is the diary of Blossom. I just moved to Markavia, this new town out near the ocean. I've done so much since I got here, below is a picture of me and my house.


Blossom's New House


I didn't have any cash or anything, but Tom Nook sorted me out with a house and got me a job to start paying off some of the bills. I've been everywhere today though, I met Tangy, Curly, Anchovy, Mitzi, Camofrog and Yuka. Yuka was a real bitch, she called me a "Mental Runt", that made me pretty sad and very angry. I wrote back to her in a letter saying she was evil. Mitzi is cute though, I sent here a letter too, telling her not to buy stuff from Nook, its nice of him to get me a mortgage on the house and everything but I think he's pretty shady.


The cute cat called Mitzi (outside her house)


I also went down to the pier and got a lift with the Captain down to *Bonzi* island. I think it should have been *Bonzai*, but who am I to complain? Well! I'm complaining now anyway, it was raining the whole time. I thought there was supposed to be sun on these places! I said hi to the gorilla there and wrote something in his diary. His hut was very empty though, so I sold him my Mini Fizzoid for decent bells. He's after some exotic furniture at the moment, if I see any I'll get him some.

I planted a few pears over on *Bonzi* island and took loads of coconuts back, some of which I planted in D4 I think. One the villages told me about 'Nook, he said "He'll buy anything, even junk found outside his store"; that was Anchovi I think, he also said "Hes a nut". Well, I made all of 1800 Bells selling (coco)nuts to him.

While bashing rocks with my shovel I got a bunch of cash out of one when it turned red and starting bouncing everytime I hit it. Didn't last long, but got 1300 bells out of it. I can't wait until Tom starts selling Axes in the store. I sold Nook some shells off the beach as well, Conches were the best, followed by Coral... the rest were pretty worthless - you'd make more selling Pears, and they only make 100 each.

I did some chores for people too, deliveries and item finding. My house is nicely furnished with a kiddies carpet and a kiddies table. Theres a keg in there too and a Squelchoid that I dug up... plus someone donated me a Manhole cover. Anyway, bed time I think... I hope I don't have too many nightmares about the mortgage, hehe, but I already have 11,000 bells ready to spend. I'll drop by the Post Office tommorrow and see whats going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home